- Ensure your products or services are desirable and that your market is aware of them,
- Engage with your clients to find out how else you can be of service to them,
- Check that you are sticking to your business plan and that it still remains relevant,
- Identify what are the primary differentiators for your products and services and see if they can be improved,
- Engage with your team to see how you can motivate and engage them more,
- Identify the right people within your business who can take the organisation to the next level,
- Schedule time with your existing clients to expand your relationships above and beyond a break-fix mentality,
- Contact to our team to see what ideas we may have to help you grow your business,
- Make time to write and publish content for your company blog and/or newsletter…
…or you could just sit around waiting for the phone to ring. Then again, how would others know why to call you if you haven’t made time to do the above?
Lexi is a Marketing Evangelist at Purple Cow Ideas Management – an organisation that helps technology businesses redesign their business models to help them communicate to their customers better. You can follow us on Twitter and join the conversation on Facebook.