There is lots going on here at the Cow Shed and it’s time to spread the wealth and welcome in more people who are looking to do something different within our IT Channel.
We’re currently only considering applications from those in the following areas: London, South/South East Greater London, North Kent & Surrey
We want to hear from anyone who is up for a challenge, is motivated and an ambitious self-starter looking to help grow our business as well as make a positive mark on their career. We are a small company right now but like acorns, believe we can create a mighty oak through the help of a team. And here we are, right at the starting line.
This person(s) could be a consultant wishing to strategically partner with us but we’re ideally looking for individuals with enough spark, flare, and fire to work for us full time or even under a flexible working arrangement. Our intention is not to evolve into a hub where we dish out work to consultants who have their own agenda – we’re creating a camp fire to start something exciting so we need all eyes on the long-game.
What we promise:
- Interesting, exciting & fulfilling work,
- Challenging, rewarding roles,
- Entrepreneurial work environments,
- Scope for positive social impact,
- Responsibility, exposure, learning,
What we’re looking for:
Successful experience in the following:
- Strategy, research, insight, analysis,
- Business development, marketing, sales,
- Awareness or first-hand experience of technology such as server, unified communications, virtualisation, business intelligence, and desktop applications (you’ll need to know how to talk about these to our clients and the Community)
The more experience you have, the better, but should you have a strength in just one or two of them then we’re still ready to listen to what you’ve got to say.
We will also consider those fresh out of school or University looking to get on the first steps of their career ladder. If that’s you, then you need to show how you as a person has what it takes i.e. have some hobbies, passions, and dreams!
Icing on the cake (the nice to haves):
- Experience in a technology business either from a technical or non-technical standpoint – big fish, OR little fish,
- An understanding of the ICT Channel and how the various players currently ‘fit’ together,
- A love for NLP (if you don’t know what this means then it’s probably not you), and how the humanities can converge with technology,
- The ability to be self-sustaining i.e. keen reader of books (fiction and non-fiction), awareness that mental and physical fitness is key to a healthy outlook on life, as well as a great sense of humour and a keen desire to learn and in turn share your knowledge with others.
If you would like to find out more information about what we’re up to here and how you could be involved, please email us info[at]purplecowideas[dot]co[dot]uk.